Portable bench machine for the safe trimming out and finishing of vacuum formings. The Gerbil has been enhanced over the years to enable a wide range of finishing tasks to be performed – including polishing, deburring and slot-cutting.
Standard features include:
- Tungsten carbide abrasive disc for vacuum form trimming – safe to touch even while running
- Multi-tool arbor
- Tool height adjustment facility
- Tool kit containing mini polishing/finishing mops and compounds, mini flap wheels and flange cutter (2020 model)
- Adjustable guide fence and extraction fence incorporating tool guard – for slot and rebate cutting (2020 model)
- Tilting table for creating draft angles (2020 model)
- Customised trolley featuring rimmed top surface with non-slip mat, storage shelf, tool tray and braked swivel castors (2030 model)
- For Gerbil projects and “How To” sheets please visit the “Resources” page.
Tungsten Carbide Disc Size
32mm diameter x 1mm wide
- Upgrade kit
- Trolley side shelf
- Foot operated stop switch